As a business / property owner or facility manager, it’s important to thoroughly research the professional cleaning companies you’re considering for your business to ensure you choose a reputable company to deliver a quality clean. With the options available to you, how can you be confident you’re making the right choice?
1. Look for an Established, Experienced Commercial Cleaning Company
Focus on companies that are:
- Well established, having been in the cleaning business for a number of years and possessing the skills and experience to ensure a thorough clean.
- Qualified to clean the type of buildings you’re responsible for – whether commercial, office, industrial, institutional, or more.
Whatever your needs, choose to work with a cleaning company that can help you develop a customized cleaning routine that fits both your business and your budget.
2. Find Out What Services the Company Will Provide
In addition to basic dusting and vacuuming, what other cleaning services do the companies you’re considering provide?
Other services to look for include:
- Touch point cleaning
- Carpet cleaning
- Hard floor cleaning
- Window Cleaning
- Special event cleaning
Looking for a company offering a full suite of services means your day-to-day and seasonal cleaning needs will be covered.
3. Inquire about Training Requirements for the Company’s Staff
Your cleaning company should provide comprehensive training for new staff, continually educate its teams on the latest cleaning techniques and health and safety protocols, and prepare its employees to use the newest materials and equipment.
4. Examine the Company’s Quality Assurance and Standards
It’s important to make sure your cleaning company maintains rigid standards of excellence (like Universal’s Quality Assurance) . Commercial cleaning companies should also be fully bonded and insured.
It’s important you are able to communicate easily with your commercial cleaning company. Universal is proud of our 100% Customer Retention record – a big part of that is leading the way with exceptional customer service, one point contact and prompt, friendly cleaners.
5. Determine if the Company Is Committed to Green Cleaning
Green cleaning means taking a holistic approach, caring for buildings, their inhabitants, and the larger environment by using health- and eco-conscious materials and practices:
- Products and packaging that meet established health and safety criteria
- Microfiber technology (where applicable) to extend the life of scrubbing pads
- Equipment that reduces noise pollution
Green cleaning both minimizes negative impacts on the environment and reduces human exposure to harmful cleaning residues.
Working with an established, experienced cleaning company is the best way to ensure brilliant results and keep your buildings looking their best.