Spring isn’t the only time of year it’s good to have a deep clean especially at the office!
Professional Office Cleaning Services from Universal Cleaners ensures that your office is both welcoming and impeccably clean. We understand that customers and new clients rely on a pristine appearance. It is our job to guarantee that entry ways, lobbies, frequent locations, waiting areas and washrooms remain immaculate in order to maintain the general public perception of one’s organization.
Wondering where to start? Our professionally trained cleaners have complied a list to get your office looking great.
- Take time to purge. Before you get scrubbing and vacuuming, grab a trashcan. If something doesn’t work, send it to get fixed or throw it out. Be honest with yourself: Are you keeping something because you actually need it, or because you’re hoping to find a use for it next year?
- Wash all windows. If you really want to clean like a pro, wash windows with a strip applicator and squirt of dish washing liquid in a bucket of water, squeegee in an S-motion, then wipe away any remaining water with a damp, wrung-dry chamois.
- Clean window treatments. Vacuum dusty canvas, cotton and treated fabric blinds using a low setting with a brush attachment. Especially grimy vinyl shades can be wiped down with a dampened microfiber cloth.
- Wash dry painted or wood paneled walls. Take down art and push all furniture to the center of the room. After dusting, mix a cleaning solution of 1 cup borax, 1 cup white vinegar and 1 gallon hot water. Clean walls in small areas using a natural sponge. Rinse with hot water and clean up any excess moisture with white cleaning cloths.
- Clean ceiling-mounted light fixtures. Wipe any dust and debris off of the cover with a microfiber cloth. If especially dirty, cut power to the lights, remove fixture cover and wash any dirt or grime with a soft cloth or sponge dipped into warm, soapy water.
- Vacuum and spot-clean furniture. – Vacuum or even use a cleaning brush to remove surface dirt weekly so it doesn’t get ground deeply into upholstery. And when pesky stains occur, there are many green furniture cleaning tips you can use. For example, if you’ve accidently spilled your morning coffee on the office couch, mix an egg yolk with lukewarm water and rub on the affected area.
- Dust your computer. Grab a microfiber cloth to dust the CPU and monitor, then clean and wipe down the keyboard.
- Wipe down the kitchen. If you have an office kitchen, wipe down kitchen cupboards, clean out the refrigerator and vacuum behind it.
- Clean the carpets. Even if you don’t have any accidents in the office, carpets should be professionally cleaned every 12 to 16 months.
- Declutter your office.
If you’re running a business, you have too much on your plate to stop for fall office cleaning. Universal Cleaners Inc. is there to WOW your employees and your clients EVERY clean, EVERY time! Call us today to book a consultation – 905-745-7990